- ALL brand-new appliances from Duos appliances will come with 24 months warranty if you are using for domestic use. If you are using appliance at commercial place then warranty will valid only for 6 months. By default, you are protected by the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- You can buy additional warranty for piece of mind.
- If your machine is out of warranty that means it is out of warranty that means it is out of warranty even if one day is more than warranty period.
- If you are buying Spare parts from us. Then brand new parts will come with 12 months warranty and 3 months warranty for second hand parts.
- If appliance break down in warranty period, then all repair costs will be covered by Duos Appliances Ltd. Like spare part, House Call Fee and Labour. If machines is installed at in proper place and have to arrange handy man or plumber to access that cost will not be covered under warranty.
- You must give proof of purchase or receipt.
- Just contact your supplier for repair or just send us email with your information we will arrange a technician asap.
- This warranty only applies to goods supplied and installed in the North Islands of New Zealand.
- Your machine will be repaired only by our authorized service technicians. If you want to get your machine fixed by your favorite repair company then you must get confirmation from us before any repair.
- Please make sure you will read your user manual before arranging a technician to repair it. Alternatively, you can contact us before booking a job and ask us if there are any tricks?
- Duos will repair or replace your product depends what is more economical.
- We may use brand new or refurbished part to repair your product.
- Any part which we replaced that will become Duos Appliances property.
- You may expect minor wear and tear or minor scratch on bench or floor while repair on installation. Duos will not be liable for minor damages.
WARRANTY NOT COVERED AND LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT BE OVERED
- If the product is not installed in accordance with the operating instructions.
- The product has not been used in normal conditions it was intended for or in accordance with operation instructions or if it has been damaged in transportation or subjected to rough handling or misuse.
- If the product is not installed to comply with Regulations and Codes of Practice in New Zealand.
- If the product is operated on voltages or frequencies outside the normal range or failed due to power surge.
- Products is being repaired, tempered with, altered or modified in any way by unauthorized person or technicians.
- The serial number on the product removed, tempered with or rendered illegible.
- Wear and tear caused by normal domestic use of the product. Jammed drain pumps with external object in washing machine.
- The damage is directly or indirectly caused by attack of household pests, cockroaches, ants, flood, fire, theft, lightning or any convulsion of nature.
- Repair or replacement of house fuses, electrical wiring, gas fitting or plumbing will not be covered.
- Few other things are not covered like oven glass door or cooktop glass door. They are really strong never shatter or explode spontaneously. The glass has been compromised by some form of impact. Heat can’t cause it to shatter.
- We will not cover consumable items such as door seals, light bulbs , filters and other consumable parts that would normally be a user replaceable part.
You may have to pay for House call fee and labour (if any) if no fault found be technician in your machine. But don’t worry if later we found the fault with machine, then we will refund your payment. This house call fee will be valid for 3 months for same fault. If there is any fault with your machine then please make a video clip it will help technician to find the problem.
- If you are not satisfied with our product then you can return it within 14 days of purchase date.
- Please note that there will be 20% restock charges.
- All spare parts are 100% non refundable. Please buy carefully.
- The product must be in reusable condition and must be in original packaging.
- To return the product just send us your receipt, reason for return in email.
- When you will return our product then Dous technician will double check to make sure there is no any damage to product. Your money will be transferred back to you once inspection is passed.
- Please note that if you bought electronic control board and you fitted that board. This will not be accepted for return. This is because many times other faulty parts taken new board. Testing these electronic boards are almost impossible for us.
- After all Duos reserve a right to accept or reject the cancelled order for refund. So, make sure you are buying right product before ordering.