- ALL brand-new appliances from Duos appliances will come with 24 months warranty if you are using for domestic use. If you are using appliance at commercial place then warranty will valid only for 6 months.
- If you are buying Spare parts from us. Then brand new parts will come with 12 months warranty and 3 months warranty for second hand parts.
- If appliance break down in warranty period, then all repair costs will be covered by Duos Appliances Ltd. Like spare part, House Call Fee and Labour.
- You must give proof of purchase or receipt.
- Just contact your supplier for repair or just send us email with your information we will arrange a technician asap.
- This warranty only applies to goods supplied and installed in the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
- Your machine will be repaired only by our authorised service technicians. If you want to get your machine fixed by your favourite repair company then you must get confirmation from us before any repair.
- Please make sure you will read your user manual before arranging a technician to repair it. Alternatively, you can contact us before booking a job and ask us if there are any tricks?
- Duos will repair or replace your product if it’s not worth repair.
- We may use brand new or refurbished part to repair your product.
- Any part which we replaced that will become Duos Appliances property.
- You may expect minor wear and tear or minor scratch on bench or floor while repair on installation. Duos will not be liable for minor damages.
WARRANTY NOT COVERED AND LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT BE OVERED
- If the product is not installed in accordance with the operating instructions.
- The product has not been used in normal conditions it was intended for or in accordance with operation instructions or if it has been damaged in transportation or subjected to rough handling or misuse.
- If the product is not installed to comply with Regulations and Codes of Practice in New Zealand.
- If the product is operated on voltages or frequencies outside the normal range or failed due to power surge.
- Products is being repaired, tempered with, altered or modified in any way by unauthorized person or technicians.
- The serial number on the product removed, tempered with or rendered illegible.
- Wear and tear caused by normal domestic use of the product. Jammed drain pumps with external object in washing machine.
- The damage is directly or indirectly caused by attack of household pests, cockroaches, ants, flood, fire, theft, lightning or any convulsion of nature.
- Repair or replacement of house fuses, electrical wiring, gas fitting or plumbing will not be covered.
You may have to pay for House call fee and labour (if any) if no fault found be technician in your machine. But don’t worry if later we found the fault with machine, then we will refund your payment. This house call fee will be valid for 3 months for same fault. If there is any fault with your machine then please make a video clip.
- If you are not satisfied with our product then you can return it within 14 days of purchase date.
- Please note that there will be 5% restock charges.
- The product must be in reusable condition and must be in original packaging.
- To return the product just send us your receipt, reason for return in email.
- When you will return our product then Dous technician will double check to make sure there is no any damage to product. Your money will be transferred back to you once inspection is passed.
- Please note that if you bought electronic control board and you fitted that board. This will not be accepted for return. This is because many times other faulty parts taken new board. Testing these electronic boards are almost impossible for us.
- After all Duos reserve a right to accept or reject the cancelled order for refund. So, make sure you are buying right product before ordering.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Duos Appliances!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Duos Appliances’s Website, located at duosappliances.co.nz.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Duos Appliances if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Duos Appliances and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Duos Appliances. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Duos Appliances for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Duos Appliances
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Duos Appliances
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Duos Appliances
- Redistribute content from Duos Appliances
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Duos Appliances does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Duos Appliances,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Duos Appliances shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Duos Appliances reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Duos Appliances a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Duos Appliances; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Duos Appliances. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Duos Appliances’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.